Thanksgiving Point- Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      I wanted to let the snow melt off a little bit before I put out this
      reminder. :)

      Saturday at Thanksgiving Point! I'll be getting there about 9:30 and setting
      some things up. I've been looking at the weather forecast and I really think
      it's going to be clear. Today actually turned out to be a nice day and they
      predicted it was not going to be so nice. I think it _might_ rain a little
      Friday night but I doubt it and this is where the rain chances are coming
      from for Saturday. I'm betting on 50 degrees for Saturday and the winds
      should be 10mph - 15mph. It will be nice to have some nice winds instead of
      0-2mph. We should have a chance to fly whatever we want.

      Plus... I'll need some people to help me on Saturday with a kite.
    • jeffersz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
        I've had something come up that I cannot put aside, unfortunately I will be unable to make it.

        Take lots of pictures!

        -Jeff