RE: [utahkitefliers] Weekend Flying

  • Steven Scherry
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009
      The park is at the very end of the road where the Timbermine is, the road dead ends in the parking lot for it.

      From: Todd Copeland < todd@copelandhome. net >
      To: utahkitefliers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 1:47 PM

      That sounds good to me… it will be warmer Sunday anyway. Do you have any good/decent places up your way to fly?

      If anyone from the SLC area wants to fly up Steve’s way on Sunday, I can drive.

      From: Todd Copeland < todd@copelandhome. net >
      Subject: [utahkitefliers] Weekend Flying
      To: utahkitefliers@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:17 AM

      I have another, longer email that I need to send out but I'm wondering if
      anyone might want to get out and fly one day this weekend. It should warm up
      to about 60 degrees and the weekend looks pretty good. I need to work on a
      routine so I need to get out anyway. Anyone have any suggestions on where to
      fly? I saw a place that might be good but I still have to check it out. It's
      over in South Jordan on Redwood Rd near the military training areas. I have
      no idea what the park looks like. Any other ideas? I'm up to going anywhere
      so let me know!

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2009

        Sounds good… I’ll be there. Winds look to be a little light and changing around 1pm. Still, it will be nice to get out in the nice weather. I’m sure there is not much of it left before winter.