Kiting Event - Duck Village, UT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      I spoke to AJ (Breakin Wind in Cedar City) this afternoon and she will be at
      the Duck Creek Days Chili Cook Off event the 7/17 and 7/18 (with 7/18 being
      a Saturday). She will have her booth set up and they have told her that they
      will have a large section (100'x100') of grass mowed for people to fly
      kites.

      It's about 30 minutes east of Cedar City on Hwy 14. It's about 4 hours south
      of SLC.

      http://www.duckcreekvillage.com/chiliold.htm

      If anyone is interested in going, please let me know as I plan on driving
      down Saturday morning, attending the event and I'll probably spend the night
      in Cedar City and head back to SLC Sunday morning. I'd be more then happy to
      drive anyone that would like to go (I can fit 2 extra people in my car +
      gear).

      Super 8 in Cedar City is $53 including tax and does not look too bad.