Re: FW: Kidney Foundation Fundraiser

  • Kevin Bayless
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      I will contact her today
      --- In utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Copeland" <todd@...> wrote:

      > Try this a different way..
      >

      > Can someone please follow up on Bethanie's request to see if the club
      can
      > fly at Thanksgiving Pointe in August?
      >

      > _____

      <http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B0\
      37MS
      > N55C0701A>

    • Kevin Bayless
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
        Spoke to Bethanie today and the event she is planning is on Friday the
        14th of Aug and Sat the 15th at the area just to the south of the
        buildings at Thanksgiving Point. I have an appointment tentatively after
        the 11th of April to meet with her. I was thinking the 18th a Saturday
        at the local park.

        after the
        --- In utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Bayless"

        \
        > 37MS
        > > N55C0701A>

      • Wentzium
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
          South of the buildings... is that a treeless place? It seems like
          there are tons of little trees at TGP... are they only on the north
          end then?
          It is almost ALWAYS windy here at the point of the mountain, so that
          part is definitely favorable.
          (My work location is very close to TGP.)

          -Rachel