Idaho Falls - Kite Festival

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2013
      It's a ways out so this can easily change but so far 4/27 looks to 63 degrees and clear. Might be good kite flying weather!
    • Jeff Tomlinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013
        Looking forward to it, I think my parents might even make it for a bit.

        -Jeff

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22, 2013
          Steve B and I will be up Friday evening. I've not heard back from the Bangal Breeze Kite Club to see if we can fly at Sandy Downs Fridat evening but I think we will go out there and check. We've never had an issue doing this before. They will be out around 9am to set things up Saturday morning and the even starts at noon.

          Steve B and I will be going. I'm 95% sure Monte is going and I think Steve S is still on the fence.

          I've asked but have been given no information on the layout for the event. If they send it to me, I'll forward it to everyone.

          On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Jeff Tomlinson <jeffersz@...> wrote:

          Looking forward to it, I think my parents might even make it for a bit.

          -Jeff

          Sent from my iPad

          On Apr 19, 2013, at 4:29 PM, Todd Copeland <todd@...> wrote:

          It's a ways out so this can easily change but so far 4/27 looks to 63 degrees and clear. Might be good kite flying weather!

        • Monte Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2013

            Yes, I’ll be there.  I can’t pass up a chance to free load off relatives.  I’ll probably get there Fri around 6:00 PM.

            Monte