Re: [utahkitefliers] got to fly today

  • Scott Madsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 6:58 PM
      I finally got out around 4pm when the winds died down to almost nothing.  Pulled out the Emong, Chiroptera, and Zero G and finally got a chance to tune them up somewhat.  I am now happy with my Chiroptera, which needed some tuning and it REALLY does not like any wind, especially downdrafts.  I love flying these low/zero wind kites!