got to fly today

  • Scott Madsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2013
      I'll probably be headed out shortly to fly.  Maybe the 17th Ave park field, of if that's occupied, the T'ville Rec field, or if that's occupied, the Eisenhower field, somewhere, anywhere!  Anybody want to catch up with me cell is 801-657-0067.

      Scott Madsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2013
        I'm heading out to the park in South Jordan near 106th and that road that dead ends into the Golf Course. Need to test some stuff.