Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 4, 2013
      The Bangal Breeze are having a meeting this weekend and Bill will mention the June 1st fly at Bear Lake and see what they say. I think it would be really cool for all of us to get together. Also, it's in UT (our AKA region!).

      I'm also hoping to get more info on the Idaho Falls event after they meet.
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 29, 2016
        I checked the weather for Bear Lake this weekend and it looks pretty good. About 70F on Sat and 75F on Sun. Winds start to pick up at 5mph around 10am and the peak at 10mph around 5mph. I plan on getting out between 10-10:30am on Sat and be out around 10am on Sun. Both days until dusk.

        Beth, Andy and I will be staying at the Rest Assured Inn and Suites Sat night. Not the best place but it will do for a night.