Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 4, 2013
      The Bangal Breeze are having a meeting this weekend and Bill will mention the June 1st fly at Bear Lake and see what they say. I think it would be really cool for all of us to get together. Also, it's in UT (our AKA region!).

      I'm also hoping to get more info on the Idaho Falls event after they meet.
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 25 8:03 PM

        We are planning on having a kite festival next year and hope you can make it.

        On Aug 5, 2014 9:10 PM, "dcbailey90@... [utahkitefliers]" <utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I can't make it.  I was really looking forward to it.  I even have a new kite I'm almost finished building.  I'll have to catch the next event.

        Chad