Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 4 10:17 AM
      The Bangal Breeze are having a meeting this weekend and Bill will mention the June 1st fly at Bear Lake and see what they say. I think it would be really cool for all of us to get together. Also, it's in UT (our AKA region!).

      I'm also hoping to get more info on the Idaho Falls event after they meet.
      Message 33 of 33 , May 31, 2013

        I don't think she willI object at all.

        On May 31, 2013 9:13 AM, "Monte Anderson" <monteanderson37@...> wrote:

        Todd:

        I’ve got some pinwheels I’m planning on bringing.  Do you think Melinda will have any objections to them being given away during the event?

        I don’t have any contact info for her.  Perhaps you’d pass this on to her for me.

        As for sand anchors, my son has several ammo can stored in my garage, I’ll bring a few of them to fill with sand and tie a kite to them.  I think they’ll work.

        See you twoish on Sat.

        Monte