Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 3, 2013
      Some emails going back and forth with the people at Bear Lake and an upcoming event on June 1. They will have some things going on in the morning an then shifting them over to the beach at 2pm with a volleyball and cooking event. They would like to know if we could come out and fly kites as they think it would be a good compliment to their event. Water would be too cold at that time for people to swim so kites would bring people out to the beach. It would be on the UT side of the lake.

      From what I recall, the Bangal Breeze wanted to go out to Bear Lake around that time. I'll send them an email and see if perhaps we could all meet up for a fly on that day.

      Any thoughts?
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 29, 2016
        I checked the weather for Bear Lake this weekend and it looks pretty good. About 70F on Sat and 75F on Sun. Winds start to pick up at 5mph around 10am and the peak at 10mph around 5mph. I plan on getting out between 10-10:30am on Sat and be out around 10am on Sun. Both days until dusk.

        Beth, Andy and I will be staying at the Rest Assured Inn and Suites Sat night. Not the best place but it will do for a night.