Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 3, 2013
      Some emails going back and forth with the people at Bear Lake and an upcoming event on June 1. They will have some things going on in the morning an then shifting them over to the beach at 2pm with a volleyball and cooking event. They would like to know if we could come out and fly kites as they think it would be a good compliment to their event. Water would be too cold at that time for people to swim so kites would bring people out to the beach. It would be on the UT side of the lake.

      From what I recall, the Bangal Breeze wanted to go out to Bear Lake around that time. I'll send them an email and see if perhaps we could all meet up for a fly on that day.

      Any thoughts?
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 25, 2014

        We are planning on having a kite festival next year and hope you can make it.

        On Aug 5, 2014 9:10 PM, "dcbailey90@... [utahkitefliers]" <utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I can't make it.  I was really looking forward to it.  I even have a new kite I'm almost finished building.  I'll have to catch the next event.

        Chad