Re: [utahkitefliers] Idaho Kite Festival, Idaho Falls, ID

  • Robin McCracken
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2013

      Hello Utah kiters, could someone get a few pics of this Idaho Festival? If they are around 1mb or larger file size I could submit them to Phil for the next issue of Kiting magazine.

      Also. I would like to know more about this "Bangel Breeze" kite club. Are they students from Bangladesh? If so then you've got potential for a seriously awesome Fighter kite team! R

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android