RE: [utahkitefliers] Idaho Kite Festival, Idaho Falls, ID

  • steven.scherry
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 13, 2013
      I am working on being there, not sure which days yet. Can you find out more info abou the rc plane stuff, maybe I will bring mine too.

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013
        Hey, is there any plan for a Bear Lake kite fly? A group from the Boise area are planning a Bear Lake/Caving/Lava soak weekend on the June 21 weekend, and I was hoping that might coincide with BL kite fly? Any chance?
        Thanks, Micki

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013
          I've always thought two flies at Bear Lake with be a good thing. I know Dean, I and a few others have talked about a bigger fun fly around the last week of September. Matching up a fun flu with the Bengal Breeze in June sounds like a good plan. I'll shoot an email to Bill and see if we can work out some details.

          On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM, idahokitefestival <kawamart@...> wrote:
          Hey, is there any plan for a Bear Lake kite fly?  A group from the Boise area are planning a Bear Lake/Caving/Lava soak weekend on the June 21 weekend, and I was hoping that might coincide with BL kite fly?  Any chance?
          Thanks, Micki

          --- In utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com, "steven.scherry" <steven.scherry@...> wrote:

          > I am working on being there, not sure which days yet. Can you find out more info abou the rc plane stuff, maybe I will bring mine too.
          >

          > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              utahkitefliers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              utahkitefliers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Monte Anderson
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2, 2013

            What will be happening Fri PM and when will it began?

            Monte

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2013
              As I understand it now, nothing official... it's when the news usually shows up to do taping for Friday evening on the news.

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2013

                Hello Utah kiters, could someone get a few pics of this Idaho Festival? If they are around 1mb or larger file size I could submit them to Phil for the next issue of Kiting magazine.

                Also. I would like to know more about this "Bangel Breeze" kite club. Are they students from Bangladesh? If so then you've got potential for a seriously awesome Fighter kite team! R

                Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android