Thanksgiving Point - Lehi

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Greetings... hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! Hope everyone has taken a moment to look over their kites and gear and getting ready for another season of kite flying. It won't be long now!

      Several people have been out to fly at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi over the past few years. A few of those people have been out to the Easter event that they have. I received a email that they would like the group to come out and fly kites again this year. It would be on March 30th (Saturday) from 10am until 2pm. If you've not been, it's really a good chance to just get out as the weather is getting warmer and fly some kites. It's very laid back with no expectations.

      Let me know if you might be able to make it out and fly so that I can let them know if we'd be able to come out and do some flying.
    • Scott Madsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        I'd be up for that.

        Scott Madsen

        Greetings... hope everyone is doing well and staying warm! Hope everyone has taken a moment to look over their kites and gear and getting ready for another season of kite flying. It won't be long now!

        Several people have been out to fly at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi over the past few years. A few of those people have been out to the Easter event that they have. I received a email that they would like the group to come out and fly kites again this year. It would be on March 30th (Saturday) from 10am until 2pm. If you've not been, it's really a good chance to just get out as the weather is getting warmer and fly some kites. It's very laid back with no expectations.

        Let me know if you might be able to make it out and fly so that I can let them know if we'd be able to come out and do some flying.

      • Monte Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013

          I’m checking on 30 Mar at Thanksgiving Point.

          Once again I have increased my kite inventory.  I went into DI the other day and saw a kite with a price tag of $1.00.   I just couldn’t pass it up.  After I purchased it I discovered that it’s a dual line kite.  So I’ll have to learn how to fly that as soon as I can get outside.  That is to say as soon as the weather warms up.  I’m concerned that I may want to abandoned single line kites for dual line.

          Monte