time enough to fly

  • Scott Madsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
      Kind of late but headed over to either 17th Ave Park, or if that's taken, down to T'ville Rec.  Funky winds but need some kite time.

      Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012

        I was thinking about going out today but had a window guy coming by at 3pm so I figured I did not have time. Did get my kite room cleaned up a bit, though.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2012
          Tried out my new used Shadow, really like it though the wind was a bit much for that kite.  Might have to try again tomorrow sometime but earlier in the day.  Will post if I do.