Bear Lake - 9/29/12

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
      Just a reminder... the Fun Fly at Bear Lake is about 2 weeks away. This is a fun location to fly at. Plenty of room and a great (soft) beach to fly on. Its at the park on the North (ID) side. The park fee is $5/car load.

      Dean with Sunrise kites and I will be out Friday afternoon flying. The main event is all day Saturday. I will send out more details next week. I don't know that we'd be able to drive on the beach but even if not, it's a short (20' walk to where we will be flying).

      I'm looking forward to littering the beach with a lot of kites! We really need to show the ranger and pehaps the local Chamber of Commerce what a kite festival can look like. With their support we should be able to have a nice festival there next year.

      Some KAP shots from last years fly:

      Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

      Todd Copeland

    • Scott Madsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
        Dang it, we'll be flying on the Oregon coast instead.  You guys have fun!
        Scott and Margaret