fly now!

  • Scott Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Hi, just in case someones's watching this, I'm headed to Valley Park in Talorsville for a while to fly.  And FYI, a new weather station just appeared just to the west of the field on WunderMap.  5mph now!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012

        I went out Friday when it was around 15mph:

        https://plus.google.com/u/0/117745015141015780465/posts

        It was a good day… a little gusty but a good day.

        I just got done packing up several kites to me mailed to FL for the festival in a couple of weeks. Man, I hate seeing the UPS bill just to mail a few kites. Dual and quad line kites will go with my on the plane….. where I think it’s TSA’s mission to see how they can damage my Bazooka Tube. I have so much duct tape on it, it’s not funny. Still, that is what it’s there for. To prevent damage to my kites and it does a great job.

        I’ll be back the middle of January and then get ready for the MAKR bol workshop in February. It should only take me a couple of weeks to cut out all of the parts.

        Then in April the fun starts up again! I think the first event is Kiting Just for Fun in Idaho Falls . I’m really looking forward to all of the new events this coming year.