Introduce Yourself

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 6:00 PM
      Tell us a little bit about yourself.

      Where are you from?
      What do you do?
    • Josh
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 5:52 PM
        My name is Josh Mayes, I'm 22 years old, and I go to the Utah Valley University. I temporarily live in Sandy, but will probably be moving to West Valley. I hope to convince more people of the value of the core libertarian principles of self ownership, property rights, and nonagression, but I'm not sure how to do it. I think there's a lot in this philosophy, for anybody; even for the rather closed minded.
      • brycen75
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2010
          My name is Bryce Nielsen. I am 35 and single, living in and around Vernal for the last 4 years (before that I lived in the Northeast for most of my life). I work the night shift at the local Walmart. I am planning to move to New Hampshire in 2011. I am fairly new at this, and kind of shy about bringing up the Free State Project even though I really believe in it (it's just a personality trait to avoid confrontation and not wanting people to think I'm weird). I have been a libertarian since about 2003, although it's mostly been reading and posting online. I did help get ballot petition signatures for a local political race in upstate New York.

          I want to help raise awareness of the FSP but find it easier to do these kinds of things when I am not alone. I am willing to drive the 3 hours to the Wasatch Front occasionally to help with something (maybe about every 2 months since gas is so expensive). This month I am planning for my 1st trip to Porcfest. I may be interested in a caravan for June 2011 (I am trying to decide if I should stay in Utah till Sep 2011 so I can hit one last family reunion).

          --- In utahfreestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Josh" <jmayes801@...> wrote:

          > Tell us a little bit about yourself.
          >
          > Where are you from?
          > What do you do?

        • brycen75
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2010
            Bryce again. I forgot to mention. Yahoo has not allowed me to verify my hotmail address, but that is my real email address. It is brycekory at hotmail.com. I also am in the Utah group on FR33agents and post under the name 10stateswithnh on the FSP forum.

            --- In utahfreestateproject@yahoogroups.com, "Josh" <jmayes801@...> wrote:

            > Tell us a little bit about yourself.
            >
            > Where are you from?
            > What do you do?

          • Josh
            Message 5 of 5 , May 19, 2010
              It's great to have you Bryce. I'm still trying to come up with ideas. I've been looking on the forums. I'll make sure to let you know.