This Group is dedicated to anything relating to railroading in in the State Of Utah (USA). Information and questions are welcome as well as stories of interest. Current and historical topics and items are welcome as well. Please come and join us in talking about the railroads of Utah.
Group page photo was taken 06/16/07 by D. Speirs of the abandoned WP Warner branchline grade in Tooele County. Photo was taken from Sheep Lane looking east towards Tooele. The line was deemed unneeded by Union Pacific after the acquisition of the Western Pacific in the early 1980's.
- Trains and Railroads
- Mar 7, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.