Re: Saying hello

  • meganclements4
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hey, Wendy, I was at the corn maze with my daughter's preschool group. I didn't know you were a writer! My name's Megan Clements, and I have written for magazines, but I am just getting into the picture book market. I have a book I'm waiting to hear about called Bed Head. It's good to know that there is someone else that lives closeby.

      --- In utah_idaho_scbwi@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Swore <mrs.farmgirl@...> wrote:

      > I was at the Storymaker's boot camp too, but in a different group I think.
      > I'm a YA writer as well.
      >
      > Nice to see you here!
      > wendy
      >
      > --
      > http://wendyswore.blogspot.com
      > Free YA ebook with my short story, Crop Circles: *Unlocked, Ten Key
      > Tales*. It's
      > a fun read for everyone. Download it free at http://www.unlockedproject.com
      > Free eBook with my stories, Letting Go & Foundation. Check it out!
      > http://www.carlosjcortes.com/downloads/menage_a_20.pdf

    • Wendy Swore
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 17, 2010
        How fun that you were at my farm! I hope your writing career does great. Please let me know who you are next time you come out. I see so many faces it's hard for me to keep names straight sometimes. :)
        Wendy