Re: Authors interested in an Event at The Kings English?

  • carolynfrank@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 6:46 AM
      I'd be interested. But do they accept self-published authors?

      Carolyn Twede Frank

      --- In utah_idaho_scbwi@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahtregay@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Boy this group needs to be moderated!
      >
      > Hello, I am wondering if there are any published (or soon to be published) YA authors interested in participating in a reading/signing event at The Kings English in SLC on August 17th at 7 pm.
      >
      > Please let me know. sarahtregay (at) yahoo (dot) com
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Sarah Tregay
      > LOVE AND LEFTOVERS, ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults
      > FAN ART, Summer 2014, HarperCollins

    • Joelene Coleman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 26 12:03 PM
        I'm also interested, but am self-published as well. I know authors from my romance loop who are indie-pubbed have signed at King's English, but it may be individualized to each signing. Let me know and thanks for the offer! I live in St. George, Utah,  but will be speaking in Salt Lake earlier in the day so this is perfect.

        Joelene Coleman, writing New Adult as Harley Brooks
        "Untangling superheroes from their capes..."

        I'd be interested. But do they accept self-published authors?

        Carolyn Twede Frank

        --- In utah_idaho_scbwi@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahtregay@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Boy this group needs to be moderated!
        >
        > Hello, I am wondering if there are any published (or soon to be published) YA authors interested in participating in a reading/signing event at The Kings English in SLC on August 17th at 7 pm.
        >
        > Please let me know. sarahtregay (at) yahoo (dot) com
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Sarah Tregay
        > LOVE AND LEFTOVERS, ALA Best Fiction for Young Adults
        > FAN ART, Summer 2014, HarperCollins

      • Lisa T. Cresswell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27 8:35 AM

          I would very much like to do this, but I don't think my publisher is going to have my new book out in time.  There's a galley, but I've heard nothing about a release date.  Sarah, please keep me in mind for future signings!
          Lisa :)

          Surf Like a Hawaiian
          Hawaii cruises starting at $1249. Book Now.
          ncl.com