Love and Leftovers Release Day!

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011
      Whoo hoo! My debut novel in verse, Love and Leftovers is officially on sale today! It's available as a hardcover and an e-book from Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.

      I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone for your encouragement and advice over the years! Our SCBWI Chapter made this all possible.

      Best wishes in the new year,
      Sarah Tregay

      www.sarahtregay.com
    • cara.long7@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011
        Congratulations!!!

        Cara Long
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 27, 2011, at 8:24 AM, "Sarah" <sarahtregay@...> wrote:

        Whoo hoo! My debut novel in verse, Love and Leftovers is officially on sale today! It's available as a hardcover and an e-book from Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.

        I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone for your encouragement and advice over the years! Our SCBWI Chapter made this all possible.

        Best wishes in the new year,
        Sarah Tregay

        www.sarahtregay.com

      • Kelley Lindberg
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011

          What a fantastic way to end 2011 and kick off 2012! Congratulations!

          Kelley

          Visit my food allergy blog at www.foodallergyfeast.blogspot.com.

          "In a cooler world, I'd be allergic to school." -- my son

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
            Congratulations, Sarah. This is a perfect way to head into 2012.
            Becky Hall

            --- In utah_idaho_scbwi@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahtregay@...> wrote:

            > Whoo hoo! My debut novel in verse, Love and Leftovers is officially on sale today! It's available as a hardcover and an e-book from Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins.
            >
            > I'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone for your encouragement and advice over the years! Our SCBWI Chapter made this all possible.
            >
            > Best wishes in the new year,
            > Sarah Tregay
            >
            > www.sarahtregay.com

          • LJ Boothe