Novel Revision Retreat

  • Neysa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2011
      Hello one and all,

      There are still just a few spots left in our Utah/southern Idaho novel revision retreat, held in beautiful Ashton, ID on Oct 1-3, this year.

      Emma Dryden of drydenbks will be facilitating. She is a nationally renowned editor and consultant and will be fantastic. You don't want to miss this.

      If you have a novel manuscript that you'd like to work on, this is the weekend to do it! You'll meet with other authors, hear Emma talk and critique, and have time to do actual writing. Plus you'll be in the absolutely stunning Idaho mountains along the Henry's Fork of the Snake River.

      Registration fee is $325 which includes all your meals, lodging, and workshops. To register, send a check made out to SCBWI to Neysa Jensen, 1809 North 7th St., Boise ID 83702. You'll need to email your complete manuscript draft to neysajensen@... by Sept. 1.

      If you have questions or want to claim a spot before your check arrives, please don't hesitate to email me.

      Time is running out, so get your spot NOW.

      See you there,
      Neysa Jensen
      your assistant regional advisor