[Private Photo Share] Cali Girl- Has sent you private photos.

  • carljhiwfriends
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2011
      I do not want the entire group seeing these photos.Because some may recognize me. Here's the link:

      http://girljunky.zoomshare.com/files/friend.htm
    • melindahmorley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2011
        Oooh, this reeks of spam! I don't know how to mark it as such, but I don't advise anyone to click on it!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2011
          I do not want the entire group seeing these photos.Because some may recognize me. Here's the link:

          http://pusywhis.zoomshare.com/files/friend.htm