The Feldenkrais Method for Singers

  • johnlink@con2.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2001
      Would you like to learn to sing with greater ease, comfort, and expression?
      Then take a look at the two-part article about the Feldenkrais Method for
      singers that I have posted at the following location:

      www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=706981

      John Link

      The John Link Vocal Quintet is now on mp3.com!
      Please visit www.mp3.com/JohnLinkVocalQuintet/.
    • johnlink@con2.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2001
        In my previous post referring to my two-part article about how to learn to
        sing with greater ease, comfort, and expression, I neglected to include the
        following statement:

        You can read this article, "The Feldenkrais Method for Singers", at
        www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=706981.
        By reading this article, the author may receive compensation based on page
        views.

        I apologize for my omission.