Contest Deadline approaching soon

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Don't forget, the Salt Lake A cappella Workshop Masterclass contest deadline is coming up.  Entries must be postmarked on or before Feb 15.  The winning groups get a 30 minute masterclass with Richard Bob Greene, award-winning bass/songwriter from the Bobs.  Contact me for details:  email at jenhajj@... or call me at (801)635-8064.

      Jen Hajj
      SLAW Coordinator