Re: [utah_acappella] What should be served at Cappella functions

  • John Tucker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
      utahvegan -

      Although not a vegetarian or vegan myself, I certainly
      respect your opinion on the matter. However - is this
      really a topic for an acapella group? I don't see the
      connection... looks more like something for a
      religious discussion or a health and wellness
      discussion.

      -John T.

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • Todd Becraft
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        I'll give an "amen" to what John had to say. I didn't sign up for the Utah
        A Cappella site to hear left wing complaints from people with very twisted
        information.

        Todd B.