Re: [utah_acappella] CAN correction

  • Glen Sawyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      > Correction:
      > Please submit your concert and event dates for February and March for
      inclusion in the next issue of the
      > CAN (Contemporary A Cappella Newsletter). Deadline is January 1st.
      Again, February and March.

      Correction to the correction: The deadline is Dec. 25. Here's part of a post
      from Jessika Diamond, one of the CAN editors, to the rec.music.a-cappella
      newsgroup.

      -Glen

      The deadlines for the FEBRUARY/MARCH issue of the CAN are approaching.

      DECEMBER 25th is the deadline to submit your concert dates, advertising,
      news items and more for the next issue of the CAN. Now, since I don't
      celebrate Xmas, that date means nothing to me, but I *know* the rest of
      the CAN staff would _really_ appreciate it if you were early!