CAN correction

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Correction:
      Please submit your concert and event dates for February and March for inclusion in the next issue of the CAN (Contemporary A Cappella Newsletter).  Deadline is January 1st.  Again, February and March.

      Tim "stink when I wink" Jones

    • Glen Sawyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
        > Correction:
        > Please submit your concert and event dates for February and March for
        inclusion in the next issue of the
        > CAN (Contemporary A Cappella Newsletter). Deadline is January 1st.
        Again, February and March.

        Correction to the correction: The deadline is Dec. 25. Here's part of a post
        from Jessika Diamond, one of the CAN editors, to the rec.music.a-cappella
        newsgroup.

        -Glen

        The deadlines for the FEBRUARY/MARCH issue of the CAN are approaching.

        DECEMBER 25th is the deadline to submit your concert dates, advertising,
        news items and more for the next issue of the CAN. Now, since I don't
        celebrate Xmas, that date means nothing to me, but I *know* the rest of
        the CAN staff would _really_ appreciate it if you were early!