re:[utah_acappella] CONCERT?

  • rwp9@email.byu.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
      Ung,

      My name is Ryan Palmer and I am a member of Vocal Point of BYU. Something that
      might be of interest to you is the quarterfinal round of the International
      Championship of Collegiate A Cappella sponsored by Varsity Vocals will be going
      on Feb 2 in the Provo Tabernacle (100 S. University AVE. Provo, UT). Vocal
      Point, "In The Buff" from Colorado, and four other groups will be competing for
      the two slots for the western region semi's at Stanford. That would be a great
      chance to meet people.

      Ryan