[utah_acappella] CONCERT?

  • Ung Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
      Hi,

      Thanks to everyone that helped me out, especially Jennifer Hajj and Tim
      Jones who were nice enough to talk with me on the phone.

      So the next question is: Who on this list is interested in sharing a
      concert? We're going to be in town from January 27--Feb 2., and would LOVE
      to see what Utah a cappella is all about. Does anyone want to work with us
      to rent out a medium sized venue, get a bunch of a cappella groups there
      together, and have a big JAM? It'd be a lot of fun.

      Anyone interested? Please contact me soon, thanks.

      Ung Lee
    • rwp9@email.byu.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
        Ung,

        My name is Ryan Palmer and I am a member of Vocal Point of BYU. Something that
        might be of interest to you is the quarterfinal round of the International
        Championship of Collegiate A Cappella sponsored by Varsity Vocals will be going
        on Feb 2 in the Provo Tabernacle (100 S. University AVE. Provo, UT). Vocal
        Point, "In The Buff" from Colorado, and four other groups will be competing for
        the two slots for the western region semi's at Stanford. That would be a great
        chance to meet people.

        Ryan