Re: [utah_acappella] CORRECTION

  • Voice Male
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      Don't forget that Voice Male will also be performing our annual Christmas shows in Ogden (at Roy HS) on Friday, Dec. 7th at 7:00 pm and the very next night in Provo on Dec. 8th at 7:00 pm (at Provo HS).  And strangely, also using kazoos on 'Carol of Bells.'  See www.voicemalemusic.com for more info.