VOLUNTEER HOORAH

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001

      VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
      SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL A CAPPELLA
      For Saturday Dec. 8th at University Mall, Orem.  We need a few volunteers to watch the product table and sound equipment in between groups and during performance time.  Volunteers needed from 6-10 pm.  If you are available for some or all of that time, we will reward you with FREE LOVE no I mean something good.

      Call me and we'll chat
      Tim "bumber butt" Jones
      427-1021

    • Ung Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
        Hi,

        Thanks to everyone that helped me out, especially Jennifer Hajj and Tim
        Jones who were nice enough to talk with me on the phone.

        So the next question is: Who on this list is interested in sharing a
        concert? We're going to be in town from January 27--Feb 2., and would LOVE
        to see what Utah a cappella is all about. Does anyone want to work with us
        to rent out a medium sized venue, get a bunch of a cappella groups there
        together, and have a big JAM? It'd be a lot of fun.

        Anyone interested? Please contact me soon, thanks.

        Ung Lee
      • rwp9@email.byu.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2001
          Ung,

          My name is Ryan Palmer and I am a member of Vocal Point of BYU. Something that
          might be of interest to you is the quarterfinal round of the International
          Championship of Collegiate A Cappella sponsored by Varsity Vocals will be going
          on Feb 2 in the Provo Tabernacle (100 S. University AVE. Provo, UT). Vocal
          Point, "In The Buff" from Colorado, and four other groups will be competing for
          the two slots for the western region semi's at Stanford. That would be a great
          chance to meet people.

          Ryan