CORRECTION

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      Coats concert Friday Dec. 7 starts at 7:00 pm at BYU Wilkeeson Center.  Blue goes first (hear 'carol of the bells' with kazoos!!) then the Coats.  Cool.

    • Voice Male
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        Don't forget that Voice Male will also be performing our annual Christmas shows in Ogden (at Roy HS) on Friday, Dec. 7th at 7:00 pm and the very next night in Provo on Dec. 8th at 7:00 pm (at Provo HS).  And strangely, also using kazoos on 'Carol of Bells.'  See www.voicemalemusic.com for more info.