Great show!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Much thanks for all the groups and audience who came out for the Christmas music fest at Barnes & Noble last saturday.  We had great performances from Vocalocity (who drove up from Las Vegas just to do the show), Blue, e-merge, and moosebutter.  In case you missed the fun, or had so much fun that you want to do it all over, we are having A Cappella Fest II: the attack of the clones this Saturday, Dec. 8th at the University Mall, Orem, village court from 8 - late pm.  We will have Integral, moosebutter, and Blue rockin' the courtyard.  Drag your friends over and do some Christmas shopping and booty shaking.  Call 427-1021 for more info.

      THE COATS will be at BYU Friday Dec. 7th at 7:30.  Blue, from here in Provo, is opening.   It will be in the Wilkinson Center ballroom (last I heard?  Anyone know different, please mail the whole group) and tickets can be purchased at the WSC ticket office.

      do you want to carol?  Provo City is having carolers downtown provo Center street friday nights in December.  You're not part of a group?  So WHAT take your friends and sing, eh.  Contact Kathryn Allen at the Provo Arts Council to get details.  852-6646.

      Everything is better  A CAPPELLA