Get out and hear some music!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2001
      Utah A Cappella presents Utah A Cappella Christmas on Saturday Dec. 1st at Barnes & Noble (1300 south 330 east) Orem and Saturday Dec. 8th at the University Mall Village Court (1300 south state street) Orem.  Free.  Featuring: moosebutter, Blue, Milk, e-merge, Vocalocity (1st) and moosebutter, Blue, Integral, and Milk (8th).  Call 427-1021 for more info.

      InsideOut is having a concert Saturday December 8 at Highland High School (next to Sugarhouse Park). Starts at 7:30, tickets available at all Salt Lake Deseret Book stores.

      We are looking for a few volunteers to help out at the show. Anyone interested can contact Paul Hatch at
      fatboypablo@....

      Feliz Christmas,
      ~Paul

      From Leanna Allen, BYU A Cappella Club president: (

      Dec 1st is the BYU_IDAHO a cappella jam. It'll be in rexburg at 7:30. tickets will be on sale at the door and will be 3 dollars. If there is anyone who would like to go up there and wants to carpool let me know asap and we can talk details.

      Dec. 7th is the Coats concert! 7:30 at BYU WSC Ballroom (last I heard). Tickets on sale at the WSC Box Office. Blue will be opening.

      Other Concerts:

      UVSC Vocal Jazz group (who? I don�t know...just heard about it) Wednesday Nov. 28th at Temple Square assembly hall.

      Monday Dec. 3rd U of U Vocal Jazz Ensemble "Voices 6" at U of U Gardner Hall Recital Hall (rm. 400). Contact Ron - - for more info.

      DECEMBER

      1&3

      Jon Schmidt Christmas w/ Eclipse
      -- Kingsbury Hall -- SLC, UT

      801-581-7100 or Art Tix: 801-355-ARTS for tickets. $18, $15, $12. for details.

      http://www.voicemalemusic.com

      Voice Male Christmas.
      Once again, we'll be singin' in concerts all across the Wasatch Front for your Holiday enjoyment. You'll hear some new Christmas stuff along with all your old favorites. You'll also be able to pick up our latest CD, "Six", at every show--just in time for Christmas. All shows start at 7:00 pm. Admission is $7 or $5 for groups of six or more. All tickets are general admission (except Logan, which are reserved) and are available beginning November 19th. If you can't make it to a store to get tickets, you can email your name, number of desired tickets, and the concert you want them for (except for Logan, because of reserved seating) to tickets@... to reserve tickets that you can pick up and pay for at the show. See below for more information on a particular concert.

      7

      Ogden Area Concert, 7:00 pm Roy High School
      2150 W. 4800 S., Roy, UT. Admission $7, $5 for groups of six or more. Tickets available at Jorgensen's Book and Gift, 1885 W. 5075 S., Roy, UT (801-825-8253) or at Beehive Book, 141 North Main, Kaysville, UT (801-554-5520). All tickets are general admission and are available beginning November 19th.

      8

      Utah Valley Concert, 7:00 pm Provo High School
      1125 N. University Ave., Provo, UT. Admission $7, $5 for groups of six or more. Tickets available at Missionary Emporium, University Mall, Orem, UT (801-224-6289) or at Timp Book Store, 8585 S. State, Orem, UT (801-225-4536). All tickets are general admission and are available beginning November 19th.

      11

      New CD Release!!! (its called "6")
      Our latest CD, Six (incidentally, it's our 6th CD), will be released in stores nationwide. It's a collection of songs from Voice Male's past along with some new songs too.

      14

      8:30 am FM100 Mini-Concert (SLC)
      If you're in the Salt Lake area, you can register to attend our live mini-concert on FM100 by visiting their web-site at www.fm100.com. The event is free and is limited to the first 150 people registered.

      14

      Logan Concert, 7:00 pm USU Kent Concert Hall
      Logan, UT. Admission $7, $5 for groups of six or more. Tickets available through the USU Ticket Office, call 435-797-0305 or 888-USTATE1. Seating is reserved. Tickets will be available beginning November 16th.

      15

      11:00 am - 1:00 pm Cache Valley Mall Signing
      We'll be on the main stage at the center of the mall signing copies of our new CD, Six, along with Jingles and any other CDs or stuff you want. As far as "other" CDs go, we like signing Bee Gees CDs. We'll also do a little bit 'o singin'. See you there.

      15

      Logan Concert, 7:00 pm USU Kent Concert Hall
      Logan, UT. Admission $7, $5 for groups of six or more. Tickets available through the USU Ticket Office, call 435-797-0305 or 888-USTATE1. Seating is reserved. Tickets will be available beginning November 16th.

      18

      Salt Lake Valley Concert, 7:00 pm Hillcrest High School
      7350 S. 900 E. Midvale, UT. Admission $7, $5 for groups of six or more. Tickets available at Day Murray Music, 4914 S. State, Murray, UT (801-266-3537), at South Towne Mall, Mall Office, 10450 S. State, Sandy, UT (801-572-1517), or at Missionary Emporium, 7110 Redwood Road, West Jordan, UT (801-566-1457) . All tickets are general admission and are available beginning November 19th.

      25

      Merry Christmas, friends.

    • Jennifer Hajj
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
        The Tracy Aviary still has openings for carolers on Dec 7,8, 14,15th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  This is for their Holiday Evenings at the Aviary event, and last year's event was really nice.  It's a great way to be heard in an intimate setting, duet with a duck or an owl and sell your CDs.  Call Holly Seitz for more information: 596-8500.

        Speaking of CDs, the Aviary gift shop loves to sell local music.  If you have CDs and are looking for a distribution outlet, check them out.

        Jen Hajj