Message from the Large Fella

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      We are looking for 5-7 musically talented people (ages 18-30) who are interested in a cappella, religous, and contemporary music. We are looking to rehearse 1-2 times a week, so those looking to join must be able to commit to that. Any instrumental expeirence is valued, but above all you must be able to sing great. For contact info, please call Adam or Kaye at (801)910-3738 or email me at fourcryinoutloud@....

      Adam "mad at harry potter movie for not having star wars trailer" Haggart