Sunday Concert many bands plus one a cappella!

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001

      Fellow Music Lover,

      We have been presented with an amazing opportunity to help the
      Children in Afghanistan and enjoy some gifted artists all at the same
      time. Please consider supporting this very worthwhile and timely effort
      any way that you can. Even if you cannot attend the concert, consider
      buying tickets anyway. All proceeds will be added to the funds already
      being gathered from America's school children. They are to be used to
      help some of those who are the least responsible and the most vulnerable
      to hunger and suffering, the Afghan Children.
      See the information and the list of local artists who are donating
      their gifts below. We hope to see you there!
      Also... please help us spread the word by forwarding this to everyone
      you can.

       BENEFIT CONCERT FOR AMERICA'S FUND FOR
      AFGHAN CHILDREN

      WHEN:          NOVEMBER 11, 2001, 3:00 P.M.
      WHERE:        CAPITOL THEATER  50 W. 200 SOUTH, Salt Lake City

      PRICE:           $15 GENERAL; $5 CHILDREN, 12 AND UNDER

      TICKETS THROUGH ARTIX  355-2787
      SPONSORED BY INTERMOUNTAIN ACOUSTIC MUSIC ASSOCIATION

      Performers: