benefit/Total Vocal Workshop

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi there!

      You might recall that I sent a message a few days ago detailing a major a cappella event in Salt Lake City to take place in March.  Sugarhouse Voices is looking at bringing the one and only Deke Sharon to Utah to present his Total Vocal Workshop on Saturday, March 9th.  There will be chances for several lucky groups to have a personal masterclass with Deke, plus, some very important topics will be covered, such as marketing, recording a CD, developing your sound.  Stuff every a cappella group wants to know, but might not know where to go to get it.

      Following that, on March 11th, the a cappella groups of Utah will have the opportunity to come together to raise money for the Red Cross and canned food donations for the Utah Food Bank with a stellar concert in a major Salt Lake City venue.

      In my e-mail, I asked for interested groups to respond and I haven't heard much. I guess that's the problem with e-mail.  Everybody in the list assumes that someone else is responding!  So, even though I'm sending this in bulk to a whole list of people, I'm really talking to you.  What do you think?

      If you'd like more information on the workshop, please stop by www.totalvocal.com  This is Deke's personal website and it will shed light on what he does,which is nothing short of amazing!  Or, you can e-mail me at jenhajj@...   I would love to answer any questions you may have.

      Jen Hajj
      Sugarhouse Voices
      i sing high