Post-TrickorTreat Sugar High? Read this.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001

      BYU A Cappella Jam was Friday Oct. 26 and all reports say it was awesome!

      Upcoming shows/events for groups in the month of November:

      (pardon the sloppy)

      Chorduroy:

      we will release our first C.D. self titled "Chorduroy"! It will be held on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 9th and 10th, at the Eccles Conference Center on the Utah State University (USU) campus, in Logan, UT. at 7:00 p.m. The cost is $3.00 general admission and $2.00 for a student I.D. We would really appreciate the help in advertising thank you, Chorduroy (joel)

      contact for more info

      Chorduroy also needs someone to open for them on the 9th

      Vocal Point:

      from Bob Ahlander:

      As you may know, I am the newly appointed faculty director of BYU's Vocal Point. In order to get them ready for their big fall concert in the de Jong concert hall, I have scheduled an evening for them to perform their entire show before an audience. And, hopefully, you will be part of that audience. We are inviting friends and family to preview their show and, if you feel so inclined, give us your feedback. There is no charge and you are welcome to bring children of any age. And invite a friend or two to come along! Please join us! Here are the details: Vocal Point Fall Preview Tuesday, November 6th, 7:30pm Varsity Theater, Wilkinson Student Center, BYU FREE Note: due to the nature of the evening, and the limited seating, please be in your seats by 7:25pm.

      Big reunion show on Friday Nov. 9; Vocal Point on Saturday Nov. 10. Contact Bob or the BYU Music Dept/box office for info and tickets.

      BYU�s Vocal Point: contact bob@...

      Eclipse:

      13

      94.5 KVFX Presents
      -- Eclipse in Concert! --
      Kent Concert Hall -- Logan, UT
      with Special Guest -- Hillside 9!!

      7:30 pm (doors open at 7:00)
      $5 general admission $3 students
      Get ready Logan! This is Eclipse's first full concert in Logan since their CD release Concert. Come on out and have some fun with the boys and HS9!!
      Tickets available at USU ticket office or by calling:435-797-0305
      888-878-2831
      (toll free)

      15 3rd Annual "Taste of Salt Lake" (Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser) -- Sheraton City Center -- SLC, UT

      6:30-10:00 pm
      Presented by The Breeze 97.9 FM and KUWB Channel 30

      The 3rd Annual Taste of Salt Lake is a celebration of food and festivities.
      Community businesses and guests enjoy sampling
      delectable specialties from the
      area��s finest restaurants while the most talented local
      musicians provide entertainment.
      Adding to the evenings festivities there will also be a live and silent auction consisting of vacations getaways, dinner packages and other unique items.

      Help us find a cure and make a difference in the lives of over 30,000 children and young adults affected by Cystic Fibrosis. Let your senses be carried away while you enjoy an unforgettable evening of fine food and festivities.

      Single tickets $75 Table for ten $750 VIP Table for ten $1000
      For more information & reservations
      (801) 281-1886

      Voice Male

      20 *********************CD Release************************
      Our as yet unnamed CD #6 released at bookstores nationwide today!

      T Minus 5

      10th

      West Coast A cappella Summit Starting around noon. Dominican College in San Rafeal, California.

      Reprise

      5th

      Reprise at Johnny B�s Monday Nov. 5th 8:00 pm $3 admission. Call 801-379-4103 for more info.

      A Cappella Nights:

      Tues Nov 13th, Orem Barnes & Noble (University Parkway), featuring moosebutter, Integral, and Milk. 7 pm. Free. 427-1021 for info.

      Friday Nov 16, University of Utah Olpin Union Theater, Salt Lake. Featuring moosebutter, Integral, and Chorduroy. $2 admission; 7:00 start. 427-1021 for info.

      December 1st, 7th, and 8th : Christmas shows, at Orem Barnes and Noble, Provo Center Street, and TBA. Featuring: moosebutter, Blue, Integral, Milk, emerge, Vocalocity (from LV, NV), and more!!! 427-1021 for info.

      We need your group to sing at Provo City First Friday on Friday December 7 �� contact me NOW if you want to sing. The gig will consist of singing outside of or in art galleries along center street in provo. It is volunteer but tons of fun and great exposure. Call me -- 427-1021.