T Minus 5 and Julie de Azevado for The United Way

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      Friends,

      On Monday, September 24th at 7:00 PM Denver Harmony Sweeps
      Champions, T Minus 5, and Julie De Azevado will be hosting a benefit concert at the Ed Kenley Amphitheater at 465 N Wasatch Drive in Layton.  100% of all money spent on ticket sales will go directly to the United Way September 11th fund for the victims of last weeks events.  In addition, local companies have joined together and pledged to match our total contribution to the fund dollar for dollar.

      Tickets are only $10 for General Admission, $15 for Reserved Seating, and $20 for Premier Concert Seating.  And again, 200% of that money will go to the United Way.  We've got 2200 seats to fill, but tickets will move in a hurry, so come early to get a good seat.

      This show will be a show of healing.  Healing through comedy,
      healing through music, and healing through giving to those in need.  You will feel better about life after attending this event, and it's much
      cheaper then a session with a Psychiatrist.

      If you have any questions, go to www.tminus5.net, call the
      amphitheater at 801-546-8575, or email me at  information@....

      Thanks and hope to see you there.

      Tom Woodbury