Mister Tim with Imogen Heap this Saturday in SLC!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 11:44 AM
      International touring star and delightfully great musician Imogen Heap
      (if you don't know who she is, I guarantee you've heard her music) is
      inviting a different musical guest on stage each night of her current
      tour to sing a song with her!

      Saturday June 12 Mister Tim (of moosebutter fame) will join her at the
      Rail Event Center in Salt Lake, as well as singing an opening set.

      Doors open 7 pm, Mister Tim sings approx. 7:40 and then mid-set for a
      song with Ms. Heap.

      Tour info, tix, etc here:
      http://tour.imogenheap.com/

      The Rail Event Center