singee singee

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Our hearts go out to any involved in, or who know anyone involved in, the
      tragedies of yesterday.

      Thursday, Sept. 13 is BYU A Cappella club's first meeting of the year. If
      other schools have similar meetings, please notify the list.

      Wednesday, Sept. 19 is A Cappella night at Johnny B's in Provo. Bring your
      friends. Admission $5.

      The deadline for groups wishing to compete in the Salt Lake A Cappella
      Invitational is Saturday, Sept. 15th. Please submit a CD to 2942 N. 650 E.
      Provo, Utah 84604. The Invitational is Saturday, October 13.

      Please check out http://utahacappella.homestead.com for more dates and links
      to other groups' pages.

      moosebutter is auditioning in Utah Valley. Interest? Call 427-1021.

      Other announcements concerning a cappella events, auditions, etc. may be
      posted here. Thank you.