A Cappellastock Saturday!!!

  • Jared Allen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Just wanted to send out one last quick reminder about A Cappellastock this Saturday 7:30 pm Preshow; 8:00 pm Show, at the Ogden, UT. Amphitheater.  We are almost sold out so you will need to get your tickets at www.acappellastock.com !  We are expecting over 4000 people this year!

      T Minus 5 the creators and producers of A Cappellastock will be performing along with thier friends XRP the former members of Rockapella, Tonic Sol Fa who has sold over 1 million CD's as indepentdent artists, and the comedy group Hi Fidelity who are regulars on the Carson Daily Show.

      --
      Thanks,

      Jared Allen
      T Minus 5 Entertainment