A Cappellastock

  • Jared Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2008
      If you haven't heard about A Cappellastock, I wanted to send a quick note out to remind you to get your tickets.  A Cappellastock is held in Ogden, Utah on Aug. 23rd.  Come experience the power of the human voice!  We are expecting another sold out crowd of 4000 people.    We have sold tickets from all around the country and as far as Tokyo, Japan!  A Cappellastock has become the largest one night events of its kind.  Get your tickets now and see why Barry Carl said:  "A Cappellastock does it right. This is a major league rock show with all the trimmings…"

      XRP are the former members of Rockapella.  This original group of Rockapella has not performed with each other since '91.  They are the group that kicked off the hit TV game show Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, and started the whole contemporary a cappella movement.

      Hi-Fidelity has one of the funniest acts.  For those Star Trek fans they do a tribute to the original Star Trek.  You may have also seen them on Last Call with Carson Daily as the joke explainers or the X Box commercial.

      Tonic Sol Fa creates more sound from just 4 guys then any other group.  They have sold over a million CD's, have their own Christmas special with PBS, and have performed with Jay Leno and many other.  On a personal note they are truly the inspiration of T Minus 5.  Without them we would not have our bass, Fish.

      Of course T Minus 5 will also be performing that night.  We have a few surprises that no other audience has seen yet too.

      Get your tickets at www.acappellastock.com or you can also call me personally at 801-452-1481

      I hope to see you all there!

      --
      Thanks,