Tidings! Cheer! Details!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Hi all!

      We're excited for the upcoming holiday season - and for Tim's finals
      to be done! Ya! School is awesome!

      We'd love to hear your season's greetings for us - please sign the
      guestbook, visit our myspace page (/moosebutter), or email us! We
      love to hear from you!

      We'd also love to see you at our shows:

      Tuesday Dec 18 FM100 mini-concert at South Towne Mall, 106th South and
      State Street, SLC. 10:30 radio interview, 11 am we sing for the
      crowds and the radio audience! You can listen to the interview live
      streaming at FM100.com

      Wednesday Dec 19 Art City Playhouse Springville, UT - tickets are
      going fast for this one; be sure to buy them soon! 7:30 pm show time.
      moosebutter Christmas wackiness, and new stuff you've never seen
      before! Buy tickets at moosebutter.com or at the Art City Playhouse.

      Saturday Dec 22 Las Vegas Bowl - we're singing for the wild BYU
      tailgaters! And we're going to throw sparkly kittens into the crowd!
      And then, and then, and then, GIANT SPACE NINJAS.

      You should come.

      Sunday Dec 23 6pm FM100 re-broadcast, in entirety, of our Christmas
      concert. All 25 minutes of it.

      You should come.

      dee's ember available for download from our site; if you haven't
      ordered merchandise for your loved ones, it's probably too late;
      cyborgs make lousy pillows; Merry Christmas!