moosebutter holiday stuffffff

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      Greetings, you!

      moosebutter is, at this very moment, gleefully sopping up turkey
      drippings with fresh-baked rolls and licking pie off of a spatula MY
      ARTERIES ARE DANCING THE CHA CHA. I love, love holidays. I drink egg
      nog for breakfast. MY STOMACH LINING JUST FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST MY
      TONGUE.

      For your information:

      moosebutter has exactly ONE, that's right, ONE public Christmas show
      this year: Wednesday December 19th in Springville, UT. Tickets are
      already for sale online: $8 kid/student, $12 adult, $35 family
      (limited to 6 immediate family members). It's your favorite
      moosebutter holiday music, with, as always, a few new surprises.

      Tuesday December 18th moosebutter will be performing LIVE on FM100, a
      Salt Lake City radio station - the performance will happen at a Salt
      Lake Valley shopping mall (tba), and will be re-broadcast on Saturday,
      December 22nd (time tba). The broadcast is open to the public - check
      the calendar for more details.

      dee's ember, moosebutter's new Christmas album, is available this year
      ONLY as a download on our web site - that's right, no physical copies
      of the CD will be sold. Download now for only $10!!! (here:
      http://moosebutter.com/orders/index.php) Download all 3 moosebutter
      CDs for only $25!!!! Or order physical copies of see dee or udder won
      for only $10 each, with free shipping!

      Thanks for your support - and Happy Holidays!