MyAcaProducer.com - A Recording Resource for All

  • dovydigital
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      I present to all http://MyAcaProducer.com/. There is an obvious gap
      between those who know who to go to when making a CD, and those who
      don't. Usually groups just find whomever they know through word of
      mouth to make their CD happen or they just decide to record with
      Garage band only to find severe disappointment. I want to help fix
      this so I have provided a database of sort for those who provided
      services for making an a cappella CD.

      Hence, http://MyAcaProducer.com/. I have contacted every active
      service provider I could and gave them access to update their profile.
      If I have not contacted you and you wish to have a profile, simply
      email: info@....

      Now I need all who have received an email or who have a profile (or
      want one) to keep their profiles up to date. I am also calling on all
      to review the service provided and give feedback, feature requests,
      etc and tell me your ideas.

      My goal is to completely improve the sound of the recorded a cappella
      CD. I want all to have the tools at their fingertips and to see what a
      truly produced A Cappella CD can be and know what it takes to make it
      happen, thus removing the "we didn't know how" problem.

      For those interested, I am looking for a team to help write articles,
      get interviews, and provide actual content to help those desiring to
      record an a cappella CD. If you're not interested, please provide
      suggestions and feedback to help improve this resource.

      In the coming months I will be adding profile reviews, so that
      experiences with certain individuals can be shared. Worry not those
      with profiles, all reviews will be moderated; I do not intend my site
      to become a flamer's haven. I wish, however, for others to share their
      experiences so we can all learn and improve the way in which a
      cappella is recorded.

      I also want articles to help groups avoid pitfalls that are commonly
      found. If you have a recording experience, PLEASE send it in. Let us
      stop the continual mistakes and improve the quality of recorded a
      cappella.

      So I hope you all have some good suggestions. Go ahead and send them
      to info@.... I appreciate the help. Let me know what you
      think!

      -Dovy Paukstys
      http://myacaproducer.com/