Noteworthy Auditions

  • Dave Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007

      Hello Everyone!  We are about to begin another great year at BYU and that of course means Noteworthy Auditions!

      We have 3 openings this year.  We encourage everyone to come and tryout, but we are specifically looking for low voices (basses), high voices (sopranos), and vocal percussionists (that includes anyone interested in learning).

      Auditions will be held on the evening of Thursday, September 6th beginning at 7pm in room E-400 in the Harris Fine Arts Center on the BYU campus.  There will be a sign-up sheet outside of E-400 beginning at noon that day.

      Attached is more information on audition requirements, etc.  Check it out, and tell anyone and everyone you know that might be interested in trying out.

      Contact us at noteworthy@... with any questions, and keep your eye on our website, www.noteworthyladies.com, for any time/location changes.

      We look forward to seeing you on the 6th!  We are very excited for this coming year.  We are always amazed at the talent here at BYU.

      Thanks and good luck!

      Esther Yoder
      -----
      Director
      NOTEWORTHY
      A cappella at its finest.
      noteworthy@...
      www.noteworthyladies.com

    • Dave Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007

        Due to a minor scheduling conflict, Noteworthy auditions next week have been moved back one day.  The new date will be

        FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7th
        6:00pm

        The location (E-400 of BYU’s Harris Fine Arts Center ) will remain the same.  The attached flyer contains the changed date and time information.  Please pass the word on to your friends and family who may be interested.

        And keep checking our website, www.noteworthyladies.com, for continued updates.

        We hope to see you next week!

        Esther Yoder
        -----