podcast, Friday morning filming, PofR and more!

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hey people!

      All the latest moosebutter stuff at moosebutter.com!

      First, check out the moosebutter listening lounge, where you can hear
      the very first moosebutter podcast - this edition with an exclusive
      interview with Weston, a live performance of 'I Hate Mosquitos,' and
      the first edition of POETRY FROM THE MOOSEBOOK.

      Second, beginning September 1, 2007, all merchandise in the
      moosebutter shop will be JUST $10 - all CDs, all T-shirts*, all hair
      clippings. *=we are out of many sizes/colors of T-shirts, but we'll
      make sure they are marked 'sold out' before we try to sell you one!

      Third, Tim will be in Ogden, UT on Friday morning, August 24th filming
      a promo for A Cappellastock - Big Buddha from Fox 13 will be there, as
      will T Minus 5, Tongue Tied, and others! If you'd like to be there
      and be in the audience, and possibly be on TV, come to the Ogden
      Amphitheater at 6 am on Friday! Tim will be acting in some skits with
      Big Buddha, and probably singing some of his solo songs (which you can
      sample at www.timothyoung.com). A Cappellastock is Saturday Aug 25th,
      and while moosebutter is not performing, Tim will be singing with some
      other friends of his before the show, and there is a lot of great
      music happening - www.acs07.com for details.

      Fourth, moosebutter's hesitant cousins the Plumbers of Rome
      (www.plumbersofrome.com) are performing Monday Aug 27 at 7 pm in
      Denver, CO - see Tim, with yet other friends, rocking some
      post-moosebutter weirdness. Also on the program is The 17th Avenue
      All-Stars (www.17thavenueallstars.com). $10 cover, great show. Full
      details here:

      http://www.dazzlejazz.com/main/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=571&year=2007&month=08&day=27&Itemid=93

      Fifth, why does my right foot always want to do something different
      than I want it to?