BYU A Cappella Scene

  • dovydigital
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007
      A Cappella Fans:

      Welcome to the new semester!

      We're going to start things off with a bang this Friday night, Jan
      26th. Come see Moosebutter in concert at 7:30 PM in the JSB
      Auditorium! Tickets are $3.00 presale at the WSC Info Desk, $4.00 at
      the door, or FREE for A Cappella Club members. Memberships include
      afree ticket to the Moosebutter show, a free T-Shirt, and a free
      ticket to the A Cappella Jam. Memberships will be available at the door.

      Interested in joining a group? Interested in starting a group? Come
      to the show Friday and we'll have a booth explaining how.

      Interesting in being in the A Cappella Club Presidency? Come to a
      meeting on Tuesday, January 30, at 8:30 PM in the Varsity Theater.

      Interested in auditioning for the A Cappella Jam? Send an email to
      clubinfo@..., and we'll sign you up!

      Dates to put on your calendar:

      Friday, February 23rd-
      Friday Night Live 8:00-11:00
      We have three a cappella groups performing-come support them!

      Saturday, April 7th-
      A Cappella Jam Matinee performance- 3:30 PM; Evening performance -7:30 PM
      Come see all your favorite groups perform-Vocal Point, Noteworthy,
      Blue Cheese, Pleiades, and MANY MORE!

      Watch for updates about the A Cappella Club's first ever club night!

      See you there!

      Heather Hogue
      A Cappella Club President