CD preview and parade info

  • tim@moosebutter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hey friends,

      Two quick announcements:

      First, 'dee's ember' is available to preview for free at
      www.moosebutter.com - you'll want to buy your own copy, of course, because
      the preview has to be listened to from the site, but make sure to send all
      your friends and family over to hear the new album!

      Second, a special invitation for you to join us at the Provo Winterfest
      parade next Saturday Dec 2nd!

      We'll meet at 500 W Center street in Provo at 9:40 am. The Provo
      Winterfest parade is a short parade, and really fun for kids. Starts at
      10 am and there is a special appearance by Santa at the end.
      Hoooooaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

      Please wear moosebutter shirts if you have them (over jackets or coats
      depending on the weather) or anything bright red, festive, and
      holiday-themed. We want to look BRIGHT and FUN. Bring bikes, wagons,
      carts, or anything else that tickles your fancy. Inflatable animals of
      any kind encouraged.

      We'll have special moosebutter goodies for everyone that shows up!

      RSVP to tim@... if you plan to come, so we know to look for you!

      ---moosebutter